Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer 2013

I wanted to share my plans for the summer with some of my friends.

I want to do things with my friends and their kids.  I want a summer camp of sorts. I am AWESOME at coming up with ideas, but need help from my friends to make it all happen.

We are all busy and need prompting to help us enjoy what we have, remember what's important and that we are not crazy!

So, I want to post things like....
   My Schedule
   Books we are reading
   Tasks we are doing
   Projects we are working on
   Math reviews
   Spelling reviews
   Chore lists
   Bucket List!!!

So here is my plan for the week:
  8-8:30 Wake up/eat
  8:30-9 Get dressed, make beds pu room etc
  9-9:30 Chores (dishes, vacuum, etc)
  9:30-10 reading
 10-10:30 math sheets 
 10:30-11 Snack, Chat 

This is  a rough outline, but something I hope we can streamline (no fighting or complaining) and can get everything done by 10.  I think they can, but it may take a few days!

Books we are reading... Haven't decided yet

Tasks:  Learning Chores, Learning review process, Learning to not argue with mom

Projects we are working on.... Haven't decided yet

Math Review:  Here is a link to a 4th grade review  
  (see link for 4th grade review packet http://www.clayton.k12.mo.us/cms/lib/MO01000419/Centricity/Domain/55/Gr4_Math_Summer_Packet_2012.pdf)  (33 pages including answers)

  And here is another site by another teacher - Unit 8 is where Corrin needs a bit of help:
    http://www.mrnale.com/Review_Packets_Grade_4.htm 
    (unit 8 was only 3 pages)

Spelling reviews:  Haven't found yet

Chore List - will post when finalized

Bucket List:
  This I will post separately because I really like my list. I think it deserves its own post.  

I would love to hear what you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment